Join us at our community space for our Annual General Meeting 2015!
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Registration is at 6:30 pm
Meeting is at 7:00 pm
DECL Community Space, 10042 103 Street
We will be discussing downtown issues, going over the business of the league, as well as hearing updates from some of our committees, partners, and special presentations!
Our special guest speakers this year are:
1) Todd Babiak of Story Engine. He’ll be talking about the City of Edmonton’s new branding strategy. Todd is the founder of Story Engine, an award-winning author, and the brains behind ‘Make Something Edmonton’
2) EPS Superintendent Graham Hogg. Inspector Hogg will be talking about the changes to Downtown Division, and EPS’s preparations for the new Arena District when it opens.
We will have a few board positions opening up. If you’re interested in getting involved in your community, passionate about Downtown, and have 2-3 hours a week to commit to volunteering activities, please consider joining our board. If you have questions or would like to submit yourself for nomination, please email us.
Also, you can volunteer for the league by joining a committee:
– Development Committee
– Safety Committee
– Parks Committee (including Alex Decoteau Park Steering Committee)
– Policy Committee
– Programs Committee (volunteer for events)
– Membership & Volunteer Committees
$5 2014-2015 DECL memberships will be available at the door.
Come on down, get to know your neighbours, get to know what’s happening in your vibrant downtown community!
Light refreshments will be available. Cash bar.