We are located at:
10042 103 Street NW (map)
Our mailing address is:
1009, 10301 104 Street NW
We do not have staff at the DECL office but we do have volunteers to check messages and mail. Please email the office if you have community questions and concerns or contact one of the board members if you require a prompt reply.
DECL Board Meetings
Regular board meetings for board members are held on the second Thursday of every month.
DECL General Meetings
General Meetings for DECL members are held quarterly. Next meeting date – November 17, 2016 at 7 p.m.
DECL Community Space Rental
Our community space is available for rental:
Monday-Thursday: $100/day and $100 damage deposit
Friday-Sunday: $200/day and $200 damage deposit
Capacity is 74 persons. Space is fully accessible. Seating and tables are limited at this time. There are no cooking facilities, but a small kitchenette is available for use.
- The community space can only be rented by downtown residents, DECL members, and downtown groups.
- Third-party liability insurance may be required. Liquor license in mandatory for events serving liquor.
- All events must be private or by invite only and must not be open to the general public.
- A cleaning fee may apply.
- All rental policies are subject to change. DECL retains the right to manage rentals at our discretion.