Job Listing! Facility Coordinator Position Available.
DECL is looking for someone to help manage our Community Space! This 80 person facility is available to the Downtown community-at-large, and we need someone to help us achieve our goals and work along side the Board of Directors to manage the space. A successful applicant would be responsible for:
– Managing the rental of the space, including taking inquiries and booking the space
– Manage all aspect of the rentals – rental agreements, liability insurance, rental monies, etc.
– Create and manage a strategy for increasing rentals of the space
– Establish and build relationships with current and prospective users of the space.
– Clean the facility as required
– Work closely with the Board on any issues related to facilities management of the space.
– Attending regular board meetings and provide regular updates to the board
The position is a part-time commission based role. Applicant ideally currently resides Downtown or close proximity to.
A successful candidate will have:
– Demonstrated ability for creative/strategic thinking and innovative problem solving and analytical skills
– A solid understanding of print and digital media strategy
– Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills
– Be comfortable working in a fast-paced and exciting entrepreneurial environment
– The ability to travel and to attend events outside of normal business hours
– Ability to work closely and collaboratively with a volunteer board and organization
– A passion for Community Building
If you’re interested, please email your resume to email@example.com by end of day, Friday, June 19, 2015.